Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NYC JOB SCAM!!!!! B&G apart of NYBPHR


Other posts with different company names, same location

They are not hiring marketing or advertising positions.... they want door to door sales people working off of commission.

I am so happy I researched this job posting after applying. I got a message back from the "HR" department and they wanted to schedule an interview. The job was for B&G that was apart of NYBPHR and I could not find anything on them. So I decided to search the address and scam alerts for the address popped up. They are the same people, but they go by a different name.

DO NOT go for an interview if you do not know exactly the WHAT and WHERE abouts.

The posts are on indeed ETC. watch out for the same language for the job postings.. that is how I knew that they were the same scammers.

Good luck!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/npo/3720024150.html

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/99595/The-Henry-Group-690-8th-Ave-New-York-NY-10036-Complaint-99595-for-$0.00

http://tamzarianarmin2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/screen-shot-2013-02-05-at-2-06-54-pm.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Great post! Here's a link to a report about a global employment scam at http://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/ . Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 the heads up. Was just a out 2 go 2 such interview today at 4PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so dissapointed. I really thought I had a potential employment opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I currently work with H Acquisitions at 690 8th Ave NY,NY and this interview saved me. I had just moved back from California to NY and was without a job for 2 months. This company had a three stage hiring process, and I was able to get hired within 2 days! They offer immediate hire with training for a management role in the future. The office vibes are great and everyone is very supportive and exchange abundance. Don't skip out on this interview due to the bad reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep away from Luminosity inc. Same scam, different name. Address is 690 (3rd floor) 8th Ave. I get that exciting text message followed by an e-mail asking me to come in to meet the 'director' next day. Didn't sound legit, glad I did my research before agreeing to come in.
    Always research the company you are thinking about interviewing with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks job posting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I saw Michael Page posted 20-30 jobs today in Indeed. I was so happy and applied couple positions. Then I found they posted same jobs many times when I had went through 34 pages!!! The shift thing is I got a call from Michael Page in this morning and they told me they don't have positions opening!!! They just started to correct resumes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also there was an agent from Genesis10 contacted me two weeks ago for a position in BOA. The agent asked me a full SSN and told me I was selected to an interview. After I provided my info I nerve got any calls and feedback. It also wasted me 2-3 hours to wait for a call!!! All fask! Please be careful, any companies even GOV. won't ask your full SSN until you get hired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hudson Acquisitions is such a wonderful employment opportunity and family that adopted me and I work hard and my families life and my life as reached the next level. Now I am shopping for a house for me and my wife. 1 for my daughters and my son. I love Hudson MArketing. Number 1 marketing firm in nyc. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete